Band & Musicians Planning Meetings for 2018
As a part of the mission of Vashon Events, we want to set up a meeting with you and/or your band to talk about how Vashon Events can support you in your music.
We are setting up meetings for the week of December 11th in which we will talk about your schedule of performance on Vashon in 2018, find out what help you might need with your press packet, and catch up with you on your goals and objectives.
Monday, December 11th - 2:00pm - 4:30pm
2:00PM to 2:30PM at Minglement - Booked/Van Redeker Band
2:30PM to 3:00PM at Minglement - Booked/Some'tet
3:00PM to 3:30PM at Minglement - Booked/Cherrywood Station
3:30PM to 4:00PM at Minglement - Booked/Gregg Curry & R
Tuesday, December 12th - 3:00pm to 6:00pm
3:00PM to 3:30PM at Mingement - Booked/Poultry In Motion
3:30PM to 4:00PM at Minglement - Booked/JD Hobson
4:00PM to 4:30PM at Minglement - Available
4:30PM to 5:00PM at Minglement - Booked/OneNiteStand
5:00PM to 5:30PM at Minglement - Booked/Tim Couldn't Make It
5:30PM to 6:00PM at Minglement - Booked/Bill Brown & Kingbees
Wednesday, December 13th - 9:00am to 11:30am
9:00AM to 9:30AM at Snapdragon - Booked/Bill Brown-Kingbees
9:30AM to 10:00AM at Snapdragon - Booked/RiverBend
10:00AM to 10:30AM at Snapdragon - Booked/Rooster
10:30AM to 11:00AM at Snapdragon - Booked/Delilah Pearl
11:00AM to 11:30AM at Snapdragon - Booked/Ike Harmon
Thursday, December 14th - 5:00pm to 7:30pm
5:00PM to 5:30PM at Snapdragon - Booked/Saint Ophelia
5:30PM to 6:00PM at Snapdragon - Available
6:00PM to 6:30PM at Snapdragon - Available
6:30PM to 7:00PM at Snapdragon - Available
7:00PM to 7:30PM at Snapdragon - Available
Friday, December 15th - 10:00am to 12:30pm
10:00AM to 10:30AM at Snapdragon - Booked/The Curvettes
10:30AM to 11:00AM at Snapdragon - Available
11:00AM to 11:30AM at Snapdragon - Available
11:30AM to 12:00PM at Snapdragon - Available
12:00PM to 12:30PM at Snapdragon - Available
Please check available appointments and then use this form to request your preferred time and date.
Here’s what you need to bring:
- 2018 Calendar: We will be prepared to schedule your band out for performance for 2018. If you would like to participate in scheduling your year out (and get the best dates available for your band), you will need to bring your calendar for 2018. In order to be as efficient as possible, please talk to your band in advance to get blackout dates.
- Press Packet: If you would like to discuss your press packet, please bring:
- Your most recent band/musician bio.
- Your most recent band/musician photo.
- Links to your favorite video on YouTube
- Links to sites where your audience can hear your music.
Please be prepared to discuss:
- Your goals and objectives: Are you recording this year?, releasing an album?, have a vision to perform at a new venue on the Island?, create/perform at house concerts?, etc.
- Your strengths and needs: What resources do you need to improve and/or grow your audience? What information about yourself or your band are you trying to get out there?
Thank you! We look forward to meeting with you!